Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Linkedin and Blogger

The blog framework that I am using in this blog is Blogger from Google, the other option I was considering was to use WordPress. In a previous one I was using it instead of Blogger but my experience during that time was not very possitive as I was expecting, probably due to the installation server. However the fact is that the response time of my WordPress based blog was not good enough and I found some funny bugs I was living with.

I decided to switch to a Google based blog for a main reason: google. Indeed, my email, my feeder, my youtube account... everything connected to a single profile, one login and access to all applications.

Also, we can find easy links to other social networks, like Twitter or Linkedin (and Facebook, but honestly I don't care about this one), At LinkedIn you are able to link directly at your profile your published posts, any new one will appear in front of your contacts at profile level.

For making it real just do the following at LinkedIn:
  • Edit your profile
  • Go to application section (it was the last one in my profile)
  • Add the application BlogLink
  • Finally, update your webpages at your profile adding your blog link.
It took me just 1 hour to set up the blog, adapt to my preferences and configure other applications linked to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment